ThermalTake Overseer RX-I Full Tower Gaming Case - ATX, Micro-ATX, Extend ATX, 3 Ext 5.25", 1 Ext 3.5", 5 Int 3.5", 2x 200mm LED Fans, 1x 120mm Fan, 2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, 1 eSATA, Window (VN700M1W2N)Item#: 8888248 | Model#: VN700M1W2N
ThermalTake Overseer RX-I Full Tower Gaming Case Product Details
ThermalTake Overseer RX-I Full Tower Gaming Case
Keep your essential computer gaming components protected within the innovative, stylish design of the ThermalTake Overseer RX-I Full Tower Gaming Case. This ATX full-tower cover accommodates various components, particularly for ATX, micro ATX, and extend ATX motherboards. It is built with three 5.25" and one 3.5" external drive bays, five 3.5" internal drive bays, and four front USB ports. It also provides three extra 200mm fan ports to maximize the power of airflow within the case. So get the innovative ThermalTake VN700M1W2N Overseer RX-I Full Tower Gaming Case for a dependable housing for your computer system.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- SECC material; it provides durability and component protection
- 5.25" and 3.5" external and internal drive bays; it secures placement for various components
- Two 200mm Blue LED fans with three more available slots; they provide an option for maximized cooling system, especially during demanding performances
- Window side panel; it allots a clear view of the computer parts inside the case
A Closer Look:
- Breath lighting effect.
- E-sports gaming style front bezel.
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed .
- Top-mounted HDD Docking Station enables blazing fast file transfer and effortless hot-swap capability.
- Black coating makes stylish inside look.
- Bottom-placed PSU design for better and easier installation.
- Supports most advanced AMD & NVIDIA graphic cards up to 12.5”/32cm (e.g. AMD Radeon HD 6990 & nVidia Geforce GTX 590).
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
UPC No: 0841163042779
Mfg Part No: VN700M1W2N
( Length:23, Width:12, Depth:25)
Shipping Weight: 26.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 31pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.