Gateway LT2016U Refurbished Netbook - Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz, 1GB DDR2, 160GB HDD, 10.1" WSVGA, 3G Connectivity, 6-Cell, Windows XP HomeItem#: G100-101302 | Model#: PCW-LT2016R-R
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Gateway LT2016U 10.1" Refurbished Netbook Product Details
Gateway LT2016U Refurbished Netbook
The Gateway LT2016U Refurbished Netbook allows you to seamlessly stream the Internet with innovative tools like an integrated webcam, a digital microphone and 802.11b/g Wi-Fi connectivity to enhance your multimedia capabilities! The sleek Gateway LT2016U Refurbished Netbook only weighs 2.95 pounds and incldues a 6-cell Li-ion Battery to optimize your portability! In addition, the Gateway LT2016U Refurbished Netbook is equipped with a 10.1" SD WSVGA High Brightness LED-backlit Display, an Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz Processor and 1GB of DDR2 memory that improves your visual experience and increases computation! The Gateway LT2016U Refurbished Netbook also includes the Windows XP Home operating system, a 160GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive, and a Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader to provide you with mobile entertainment!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- The Gateway LT2016U Refurbished Netbook employs an embedded Mobile Broadband 3G module to offer Internet access anywhere, anytime.
- Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz Processor with Windows XP Home promotes quick and secure computation on the go!
- Weighing under 3.0 pounds, the Gateway LT2016U Refurbished Netbook maximizes your mobile experience!
- RJ-45 Ethernet Connector, 802.11b/g WiFi enhances your connectivity methods and 3G Mobile Broadband support.
Please Note: For 3G Mobile Broadband access this Netbook must be activated with service from Verizon wireless via 3G Sim Card sold separately.
A Closer Look
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: FASTASSET, INC.
Warranty provided by: FASTASSET, INC.
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: PCW-LT2016R-R
UPC No: 899794002976
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: G100-101302
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- FASTASSET, INC. logos are registered trademarks of FASTASSET, INC.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.