MSI K8TNeo2-F Product Details
High-End Meets Low Price!
MSI Socket 939 Motherboard
MSI’s K8TNE02-F Neo2 Socket 939 motherboard represents an incomparable value. Based on the VIA K8T800 Pro chipset, this entry from the vaunted Neo2 Series is designed to launch 64-bit AMD Athlon and Athlon 64 FX processors and supports HyperTransport technology, 1000/800/600/400/200 MHz DDR, Onboard IDE, Gigabit LAN, 7.1 channel RealTek audio, SATA RAID, AGP 8x and more! Hurry! We expect to quickly sell these masterful motherboards.
A Closer Look
The K8TNeo2-F motherboard is based on the Via K8T800 Pro Northbridge chipset and the ViaVT8237. It supports AMD Athlon™ 64 and AMD Athlon™ 64 FX processors.
The K8TNeo2-F provides one 8X AGP slot. AGP 8x the new generation VGA interface specification, this platform delivers enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds. Allowing users to have a more realistic graphics experiences while gaming or movie watching.
The K8TNeo2-F includes built in IDE facilities that supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133.
The K8TNeo2-F comes with a RealTek ALC850 audio codec which supports high quality 8-channel audio.
- MSI K8TNeo2-F Via Socket 939 ATX Motherboard
- User's Manual
- Drivers/Utilities CD
- D Bracket 2
- IDE Cable
- FDD Cable
- 2 SATA Cables
- Power Cable
- I/O Back Panel Shield
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- AMD Athlon 64 Product Brief
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Datasheet
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor Power and Thermal Data Sheet
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor Thermal Design Guide
- AMD Non-Boxed Manufacturer Limited Warranty Information
- MSI K8T Neo2-F Manual
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 1 Micro ATX Motherboards
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 2: ATX Motherboards
Manufactured by: MSI
Warranty provided by: MSI
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: MSI-K8TNEO2-F
UPC No: 816909006070
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:11, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M452-2800
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- MSI logos are registered trademarks of MSI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.