Antec TriCool Fan Unit - TRICOOL 80MM DBB Product Details
Antec TriCool 80mm DBB fan
Get long life operation and effective cooling with the Antec TriCool 80mm DBB fan. Its double-ball-bearing design adds to its long life and smooth operation. The 3-pin plug and 4-pin Molex connector allows easy connectivity with power supply and motherboard. Its 80mm blade produces 20/26/34 CFM of air flow by rotating at 1500/2000/2600 RPM. The three variable speeds let you use it as per the cooling needs of the system and save on power consumption. Low noise generation of up to 18 dBA enables it to provide the silent working environment. Order the Antec TriCool 80mm DBB fan today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 80mm fan; provides up to 34cfm of airflow to keep the system cool
- Up to 18 dBA sound; helps to maintain silence while working
- Double-ball-bearing design; provides smooth operation and long life operation
- Variable fan speed; allows to choose from three variable speed as per the cooling requirements and save on power consumption
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Antec
Warranty provided by: Antec
UPC No: 761345750813
Mfg Part No: TRICOOL 80MM DBB
( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Antec logos are registered trademarks of Antec. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.