See more products
Cables To Go 75-Foot Cat6 Snagless Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 75-Foot Cat6 550Mhz Snagless Patch Cable, White
More room for your information to travel at faster speeds. Designed to handle the high bandwidth needs of transferring video, sound and data, Cat6 is the next generation of network cables. A perfect replacement for your Cat5E cable when it no longer supports the bandwidth you need to carry information to and from your personal computer or network. Get more out of your network cable with Cat6.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 24 AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Voice; T1
- High bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Made from UL listed wire
- Standard: Meets or exceeds Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9
|Cable Connector A||RJ-45|
|Cable Connector B||RJ-45|
|Cable Length (Feet)||75.0 ft|
|Fiber Size||50 micron|
|Connector Material||Gold Plated|
|Cable Conductor Material||AWG Stranded Copper|
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC|
Network Cables GS
|Type||Category 6 Cables|
|Cable Connector A||RJ45|
|Cable Connector B||RJ45|
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 2 of 2
- Oct 15, 2012
I use it in my apartment after I had problems with powerline adapters.
- Oct 05, 2011
Great product and best deal ever!
Seems to be the best quality available and very good price.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 2 of 2
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 31363
UPC No: 757120313632
Box Size: ( Length: 9, Width: 7, Depth: 4 )
Shipping Weight: 2.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-31363
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.