Polycom SoundStation2 Conference Phone with Display, Expandable - 21ft Console Cable, (Includes AC Power Supply) (Does NOT Include Expansion Mics) - 2200-16200-001Item#: P128-3016 | Model#: 2200-16200-001
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $279.01 (38%)
- $449.99Refurbished from $404.96
- Usually ships within 1 - 2 Business Days (Details)
Polycom SoundStation2 Conference Phone Product Details
Remarkable Voice Quality
The New Standard for Everyday Conferencing
Polycom Soundstation 2 Expandable
The SoundStation2, Polycom's next generation conference phone redefines the standard for business quality voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms. Delivering remarkable voice quality equal to the SoundStation Premier® and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity over the award-winning SoundStation®, users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away – making every call a more productive call.
You'll also enjoy new features, including a large backlit display that offers easily visible call information and telephone functions. Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. And the SoundStation2 offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing – so only the microphone closest to the speaker is on for crystal clear conferencing. Add traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold and you have a conference phone that's also familiar and easy to use.
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology: Allows natural, interactive two-way conversations (full duplex). Users don't have to wait for speakers on the far end to stop talking before breaking into a conversation.
- Remarkable Voice Quality: Users can speak in a normal voice up to ten feet away from the console. More productive calls – no need to repeat yourself. Three cardioid microphones povide 360-degree coverage so that everybody in the room can be heard clearly.
- Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR): Automatically reduces room background noise – from fans, projectors, heating and air; Conditioning – for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing
- Intelligent microphone mixing: Automatically selects the microphone closest to the person speaking, eliminating; extraneous background noises
- Microphone expandability: Optional extension microphones increase coverage for larger size rooms
- Backlit graphical display: Convenient, easy access to important call information – phone number, number called, duration/progress of call and Caller ID; Familiar, easy to use telephony features – phone book, conferencing, mute, and hold – eliminate user confusion and need for training
- Auxiliary Input/Output Jacks: 2.5mm jack: Provides connection to other communication devices, such as a mobile phone, for hands-free conferencing; RCA jack: Allows connections to other peripherals, such as an audio recorder
- Single-cord connection to phone console: Eliminates cable clutter on the tabletop
A Closer Look
- Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Remarkable voice quality
- Backlit LCD
- Expandable with optional EX microphones
- Easy to install and use
Manufactured by: Polycom Inc
Warranty provided by: Polycom Inc
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2200-16200-001
UPC No: 610807034377
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:13, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 5.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P128-3016
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Polycom Inc logos are registered trademarks of Polycom Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.