See more products
Polycom Soundstation 2 Product Details
Remarkable Voice Quality.
The New Standard for Everyday Conferencing.
Polycom Soundstation 2 Conference Phone
The SoundStation2, Polycom's next generation conference phone redefines the standard for business quality voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms. Delivering remarkable voice quality equal to the SoundStation Premier® and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity over the award-winning SoundStation®, users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away – making every call a more productive call.
Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. And the SoundStation2 offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing – so only the microphone closest to the speaker is on for crystal clear conferencing. Add traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold and you have a conference phone that's also familiar and easy to use.
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology: Allows natural, interactive two-way conversations (full duplex). Users don't have to wait for speakers on the far end to stop talking before breaking into a conversation.
- Remarkable Voice Quality: Users can speak in a normal voice up to ten feet away from the console. More productive calls – no need to repeat yourself. Three cardioid microphones povide 360-degree coverage so that everybody in the room can be heard clearly.
- Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR): Automatically reduces room background noise – from fans, projectors, heating and air; Conditioning – for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing
- Intelligent microphone mixing: Automatically selects the microphone closest to the person speaking, eliminating; extraneous background noises
- Backlit graphical display: Convenient, easy access to important call information – phone number, number called, duration/progress of call and Caller ID; Familiar, easy to use telephony features – phone book, conferencing, mute, and hold – eliminate user confusion and need for training
- Auxiliary Input/Output Jacks: 2.5mm jack: Provides connection to other communication devices, such as a mobile phone, for hands-free conferencing; RCA jack: Allows connections to other peripherals, such as an audio recorder
- Single-cord connection to phone console: Eliminates cable clutter on the tabletop
A Closer Look
- Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Remarkable voice quality
- Backlit LCD
- Easy to install and use
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 2 of 2
- Feb 17, 2011
Phone work perfectly right out of the box and the performance was good. One issue is that it would not work with the phone system in place and had to be connected to a phone line that did not go through the switchboard
- Aug 30, 2009
The Soundstation2 has worked well. The setup of the phone was very simple, and the setup menu was very intuitive. I recommend this conference phone.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 2 of 2
Warranty provided by: Polycom Inc
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2200-16000-001
UPC No: 610807034223
Box Size: ( Length: 16, Width: 13, Depth: 6 )
Shipping Weight: 5.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P128-3014
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Polycom Inc logos are registered trademarks of Polycom Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.