Polycom SoundStation2 conference phone with display,Non- expandable, Includes AC power, 21ft console cable - 2200- 16000- 001Item#: P128-3014 | Model#: 2200-16000-001
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $219.01 (35%)
Polycom Soundstation 2 Product Details
Remarkable Voice Quality.
The New Standard for Everyday Conferencing.
Polycom Soundstation 2 Conference Phone
The SoundStation2, Polycom's next generation conference phone redefines the standard for business quality voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms. Delivering remarkable voice quality equal to the SoundStation Premier® and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity over the award-winning SoundStation®, users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away – making every call a more productive call.
Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. And the SoundStation2 offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing – so only the microphone closest to the speaker is on for crystal clear conferencing. Add traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold and you have a conference phone that's also familiar and easy to use.
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology: Allows natural, interactive two-way conversations (full duplex). Users don't have to wait for speakers on the far end to stop talking before breaking into a conversation.
- Remarkable Voice Quality: Users can speak in a normal voice up to ten feet away from the console. More productive calls – no need to repeat yourself. Three cardioid microphones povide 360-degree coverage so that everybody in the room can be heard clearly.
- Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR): Automatically reduces room background noise – from fans, projectors, heating and air; Conditioning – for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing
- Intelligent microphone mixing: Automatically selects the microphone closest to the person speaking, eliminating; extraneous background noises
- Backlit graphical display: Convenient, easy access to important call information – phone number, number called, duration/progress of call and Caller ID; Familiar, easy to use telephony features – phone book, conferencing, mute, and hold – eliminate user confusion and need for training
- Auxiliary Input/Output Jacks: 2.5mm jack: Provides connection to other communication devices, such as a mobile phone, for hands-free conferencing; RCA jack: Allows connections to other peripherals, such as an audio recorder
- Single-cord connection to phone console: Eliminates cable clutter on the tabletop
A Closer Look
- Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Remarkable voice quality
- Backlit LCD
- Easy to install and use
Manufactured by: Polycom Inc
Warranty provided by: Polycom Inc
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2200-16000-001
UPC No: 610807034223
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:13, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 5.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P128-3014
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Polycom Inc logos are registered trademarks of Polycom Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.