Draper Luma2 150" 4:3 Projection Screen Product Details
Draper Luma2 206016 150" Diagonal 4:3 Manual Projection Screen
The Draper Luma2 206016 150" Diagonal 4:3 Manual Projection Screen is a practical choice whenever you need a large spring-roller screen for your projections. Ideal for classrooms, homes, or offices, the Draper Luma2 206016 150" Diagonal 4:3 Manual Projection Screen comes in a simple yet rugged construction. This screen's case and endcaps come in a matching finish, and its heavy-gauge endcaps form universal hanging brackets which allow you to attach the screen to a wall, ceiling or map rail hooks. Housed in a scratch-resistant steel case with polyester finish, the Draper Luma2 206016 150" Diagonal 4:3 Manual Projection Screen enhances durability and reliability like no other.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 150" Diagonal 4:3 Manual Projection Screen; comes in handy wherever a large spring-roller screen is required
- Heavy gauge endcaps; forms universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall, ceiling or map rail hooks
- Steel case with a scratch-resistant white polyester finish; enhances durability
- Attractive and practical choice wherever a large spring-roller screen is
- Spring-roller operated.
- Simple in design and rugged in construction.
- Constructed entirely of heavy gauge components for years of dependable operation.
- Housed in a steel case which has a scratch-resistant white polyester finish
with matching endcaps.
- Size: 150"
- Overall Size: 92" x 120"
- Image Area: 87" x 116"
- Case Length: 10'4"
- Weight: 41 lbs
Manufactured by: Draper
Warranty provided by: Draper
UPC No: 641092134992
Mfg Part No: 206016
This Product is Oversized
( Length:130, Width:10, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 61.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Draper logos are registered trademarks of Draper. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.