ASUS P8Z68-V LX Intel Z68 Express Motherboard Product Details
ASUS P8Z68-V LX Intel Z68 Motherboard
Experience the accommodations of a powerful computer system with the ASUS P8Z68-V LX Intel Z68 Motherboard. This excellent ASUS motherboard utilizes an Intel Z68 Express that's capable of supporting 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3 processors for optimal system operations. It offers 4 slots that can fit up to 8GB of DDR3 memory in each so you can experience fast and seamless multitasking performance. The ASUS P8Z68-V LX Intel Z68 Motherboard also features a SATA III 6.0Gb/s interface for outstanding data transfer speeds with the system. It's also CrossFireX Ready so you'll be able to install multiple GPUs and enhance the graphics performance immensely. Plus, it comes with two USB 3.0 ports for high-speed integration with your other PC peripherals. Get the ASUS P8Z68-V LX Intel Z68 Motherboard right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Z68 Express; supports 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3 processors
- 2200MHz-DDR3 (O.C.); can accommodate up to 32GB of max memory
- SATA III 6.0Gb/s interface; delivers superior data processing performance
- CrossFireX Ready; enables multiple GPU setups
- USB 3.0 ports; provides high-speed connectivity to your other devices
Multi-GPU CrossFireX Support
Flexible Multi-GPU solutions, Your Weapon of Choice!
The ASUS P8P67 Pro Intel P67 Motherboard brings multi-GPU configurations through CrossFireX. This motherboard features the powerful Intel® P67 platform, optimizing PCIe allocation in multiple GPU setups. Expect a brand new gaming sensation like you’ve never experienced before!
Note: Intel Socket H2 (LGA1155) is not compatible with first generation Intel Core i3, Core i5 and Core i7 in LGA1156 Package.
Intel® Smart Response Technology
Faster Access, Bigger Storage Intel® Smart Response Technology boosts overall system performance. It uses an installed fast SSD (min 18.6GB available) as a cache for frequently accessed operations, speeding up hard drive/main memory interaction. Key benefits are expedited hard drive speeds, reduced load and wait times and maximized storage utilization. Power consumption also goes down by reducing unnecessary hard drive spin, an important part of Green ASUS eco-friendly computing.
LucidLogix® Virtu - Perfect Fit for Graphics and Multimedia
LucidLogix® Virtu is designed for the Intel® Sandy Bridge platform's powerful integrated graphics. Its GPU virtualization dynamically assigns tasks to the best available graphics resources based on power, performance and system load on Windows® 7 based PCs. It allows users to fully utilize the unique capabilities of advanced Sandy Bridge multimedia features alongside the high end 3D rendering performance provided by installed graphics cards. When no discrete graphics are needed, the graphics card is put in idle mode to lower utilization, heat, fan speed and power draw down to near zero, making the system more environmentally-friendly. For users with diverse needs, LucidLogix® Virtu GPU virtualization provides great flexibility and efficiency.
TPU - The Ultimate Turbo Processor
EPU - Energy Efficiency All Around
UEFI BIOS - Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
Supports Hard Drives over 2.2TB
AI Suite II - One-stop Access to Innovative ASUS Features
Complete USB 3.0 Integration - Double USB Access, Double Convenience
Extra SATA 6Gb/s Support - Extra Ports, Extra Speed and Accessibility
A Closer Look:
- Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
- Refer to www.asus.com or user manual for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- Due to CPU behavior, DDR3 2200/2000/1800 MHz memory module will run at DDR3 2133/1866/1600 MHz frequency as default.
- The PCIe x16_2 slot shares bandwidth with PCIe x1_1 slot, PCIe x1_2 slot.
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: P8Z68-V LX
UPC No: 610839181919
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:2, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 1.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A455-3505
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.