Soyo BayOne Extreme 9-in-1 Detachable Flash Memory Card Reader/Writer with 5.25" Drive BayItem#: S450-5038 | Model#: MS-SY-BOXAE3
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Soyo BayOne Extreme 9-in-1 Card Reader/Writer Product Details
The Soyo BayOne Extreme Detachable 9-in-1 Flash Media Reader/Writer
fits inside the 5.25” drive bay for easy front panel access, featuring Three (3) front USB 2.0 ports and audio in/out solution.
Turn your PC into a power station with SOYO BayOne™ Extreme! Designed for amateur and advanced users, BayOne™ Extreme adds expandability to the system for ultimate high-speed connectivity. Conveniently fits into the front of your PC, BayOne™ Extreme features 3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports and LINE-IN/OUT/MIC-IN Audio Solution.
With SOYO BayOne™ Extreme, you can now connect multiple USB devices to your computer and download digital photos, video, MP3 music or hot sync your hand held device all at the same time! No more reaching to the back of the computer or unplugging devices!
SOYO BayOne™ Extreme is designed to be universally compatible with all systems and external USB devices, making it easy to install and user friendly. Upgrade your PC today with SOYO BayOne™ Extreme and discover what you have been missing!
- USB Description: Front USB ports allow users to connect their favorite devices without having to reach to the back of the PC. With the increasing number of electronic devices featuring USB connection, these additional front ports provide more flexibility and choice.
- Certification: FCC & CE Certified
WinXP / Win2000 / WinME / Win98SE
- Compatible With:
-Compatible with Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98/98SE
-Compliant with USB 2.0 Specification
-Compliant with USB 1.1 Specification
-Supports PCI-Bus Power Management Interface 1.1 Specification
-Supports 1.5/12/480 Mbps data transfer rate
-NOTE TO INSTALLATION: ALL BAYONE PRODUCTS ARE DESIGNED TO CONNECT DIRECTLY ONTO THE MOTHERBOARD'S USB PIN HEADER AND NOT USB PORTS, IEEE 1394 PIN HEADER, AND IEEE 1394 PORTS
Speed USB 2.0
Connect your Computer through the Highspeed USB port to your peripheral devices. USB is a supervised serial-bus architecture that provides manageable connectivity for a large number of external devices.
A Closer Look
- 8 Flash Media combination reader/writer supporting Smart Media™ (3.3V ), Secure Digital™, MultiMedia™, Sony Memory Stick™, Sony Memory Stick Pro™, Compact Flash™ (both Type I & II), IBM Microdrive™, plus BONUS slot that supports the new SD™ format
- Four (4) flash memory slots offering simultaneous read and write capabilities, bootable feature, and hot-swapping (inserts or removes flash memory card without turning off the system)
- Three (3) front panel USB 2.0 ports for easy front panel access, offering high-speed data transfer rate of up to 480Mbps.
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 specification
- Audio IN/OUT & MIC IN
- Two (2) front panel diagnostic LED lights
- Designed for standard 5.25” drive bay
- BayONE Extreme
- 5.25" Bay Docking Station w/ 3 USB 2.0 ports and Audio Solution
- (2) Internal USB cables
- (1) Audio Jack Connection Cable
- Installation Guide
- Screw bag for hardware
Manufactured by: Soyo
Warranty provided by: Soyo
UPC No: 660475040965
Mfg Part No: MS-SY-BOXAE3
( Length:14, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Soyo logos are registered trademarks of Soyo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.