Soyo AVRO3001 Product Details
Small Business Internet Phone Solution!
Soyo's Sensational AVRO3001 VoIP 4 Port Router
This amazing device delivers low-cost, high-quality Internet phone technology to multiple users -- ideal for small businesses. Simply plug your regular analog telephone into the RJ11 port to enjoy spectacular Voice over Internet Protcol (VoIP) technology. And it comes with 150 free minutes of airtime! Plus, peer-to-peer calls within the Z-Connect Network are always free! Local, long-distance and international calls are available at the fraction of what you used to pay. The Soyo Z-Connect Router works by combining a voice gateway and broadband router in a single unit, to createthe most flexible broadband VoIP solution for the small business environment. You can also connect up to four computers in the 10/100 LAN ports for multiple user Internet access through a single port.
Your VoIP provider converts your phone calls into digital data that zips through your high-speed Internet connection. In most cases, you simply plug your current telephone into a small box that your VoIP provider gives you. The box, in turn, connects to your broadband. As you did with your regular telephone service, you pick up the phone, get a dial tone, and press numbers on the keypad to call the person you want to talk with. The big advantage with VoIP is that you can call anywhere, at anytime, for less money than you would pay with your traditional phone carrier. And it’s a far more efficient means of communication than the old-fashioned phone line because it expands the power of your phone.
The AVRO 3001 is H.323 v2 compliant for Voice over IP (VoIP) and it is compatible with Cable and ADSL Broadband Internet Service with built-in DHCP and PPPoE client side to/from the Internet.
- LED Description: Front Panel (8), 1 Power Status, 1 Broadband Modem, 1 Link Status, 4 LAN Status, 1 Phone Status
- Audio Description:
Supports Audio CODEC: ITU/CCITT G.711, G.723.1, G.729
Echo Cancellation: ITU/CCITT G.168 (8ms Tail Length)
- IO Port Description: WAN Interface, 1 (One) Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX, RJ-45 Connectors to WAN (Broadband device, such as ADSL, Cable Modem), LAN Interface 4 (Four) Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX, RJ-45 Connectors Voice Connection, 1 (One) ports RJ-11 (FXS) for Analog Interfaces
- Management: WEB GUI
- Power Supply: External AC Adapter (110-220V/50-60Hz); DC Voltage: 1A @ 12V
- Dimension Description: 1.50" x 8.66" x 5.23" (HxWxD)
- Weight: 0.5625Lbs/0.255Kg
- VoIP Protocol:ITU/CCITT H.323 version 2 Standard
- Signal Authentication: ITU/CCITT H.235 version 2
- Standard Signal QoS: Diff Server, 802.1p/Q, TOS Firmware upgrade through Web GUI
A Closer Look
- IP connectivity for Analog phones and faxes
- Toll quality voice over IP networks
- Deployable initially in H.323 VoIP networks
- Easy of configuration LED line status for Analog lines and 10/100 BASE-TX
- Remotely manageable and upgradeable
- VoIP Analog Phone
- RJ45 Cable
- Phone Line Cable
- Power Adapter
- User's Manual
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Soyo
Warranty provided by: Soyo
UPC No: 660475034438
Mfg Part No: IP-AV-RO3001
( Length:13, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Soyo logos are registered trademarks of Soyo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.