Intel Core i7 4GHZ Overclocked Barebone PC - ASUS Sabertooth X58 Motherboard, Intel Core i7-960 Processor, 12GB DDR3 RAM, Cooler Master HAF 922 Chassis, 750W PSU, CoolIT ECO-120 Liquid CoolingItem#: B69-9119 | Model#: B69-9119
Intel Core i7 4GHZ Overclocked Barebone PC Product Details
Intel Core i7 4GHZ Overclocked Barebone PC
This Bundle Includes:
- ASUS Sabertooth X58 Motherboard
- Intel Core i7-960 Quad-Core Processor
- 12GB Triple-Channel DDR3 1600MHz (6 x 2GB)
- Cooler Master HAF 922 Chassis
- 750W Power Supply
- CoolIT ECO-120 Liquid Cooling System
This Intel Core i7 4GHZ Overclocked Barebone PC features an Intel Core i7 960 Processor, a blazing fast Quad-Core with the capacity to run stable at 4.0GHz. Turn up the heat whenever you feel that the stock core clock of 3.20GHz per core just isn't fast enough! Every one of these barebone kits has a processor tested and benchmarked as stable at a minimum of 4.0GHz. Please refer to the included documentation for additional information on your overclocking settings.
The Intel Core i7 4GHZ Overclocked Barebone PC comes with an ASUS Sabertooth X58 Motherboard and 12GB of high-speed DDR3 memory as well as support for NVIDIA SLI Graphics Card configurations, Gigabit Ethernet connection and full 8-Channel Audio support.
Since overclocking a CPU requires more power, the Core i7 in this Barebone PC runs hotter than a simple fan and heat sink combination can handle. This is why the Intel Core i7 4GHZ Overclocked Barebone PC comes with a CoolIT ECO-120 CPU Liquid Cooler, a pre-filled, sealed-reservoir liquid cooling solution that requires no maintenance and no mess to keep your Quad Core Intel Core i7 CPU cool under pressure.
To make the Intel Core i7 4GHZ Overclocked Barebone PC stand out in the ordinary "desktop computer" crowd, we've built the Intel Core i7 4GHZ Overclocked Barebone PC in a slick, high-tech Cooler Master HAF 922 Chassis and included a capable 750W Power Supply to provide all the power you’ll need for this superb Barebone…truly an Overclocker’s dream PC!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- The ASUS X58 Sabertooth Motherboard features high-speed DDR3 Memory and Intel High-end Chipsets.
- Features Gigabit Ethernet LAN (10/100/1000 Mbps) and 8-Channel Audio support.
- The Intel Core i7 4GHZ Overclocked Barebone PC is built with the ability of overclocking.
- Exceptional components like a new Quad Core CPU from Intel and massive 12GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM.
- Not only a performer, but also sleek-looking with a stylish Cooler Master HAF 922 Chassis and 750-Watt Power Supply.
The Intel Core i7 4GHZ Overclocked Barebone PC is pre-assembled by Systemax U.S. and comes with one year warranty and support.
A Closer Look
- Hard Disk Drive or Solid State Drive [REQUIRED]
- Video Card [REQUIRED]
- Internal Optical Drive/Burner [REQUIRED]
- Windows Operating System [REQUIRED]
- Mouse [REQUIRED]
- Keyboard [REQUIRED]
- Monitor [REQUIRED]
- Desktop Speakers
- Floppy Disk Drive
- Media Card Reader
- USB Hub
- Power Protection Device
- Office Software Suite
- Other Software
Manufactured by: Systemax
Warranty provided by: Systemax
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: B69-9119
UPC No: 890552569960
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:19, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 30.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B69-9119
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Systemax logos are registered trademarks of Systemax. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.