Vantec SATA Host PCI Card Product Details
Affordable and Fast!
Serial ATA PCI Host Card
Serial ATA (SATA) is the latest form of computer connectivity, featuring faster transfer speeds, easier configuration, and the ability to hot swap drives. �Perhaps the best feature is that it does so without being as expensive as SCSI drives. �The Vantec SATA PCI Card is an affordable way to add the benefits of SATA to your current system, or add an additional SATA device. �The Vantec SATA PCI card also features an external SATA connector as well, allowing you to connect external SATA devices for further expandability. �Take advantage of SATA technology with the Vantec SATA PCI card.
- Fully Serial ATA 1.0a Compliant
- Supports High-Speed Transfer Rates Up To 1.5Gb/sec.
- Supports Spread Spectrum in Receiver
- Provides 32 bit, 33/66MHz PCI Host Interface
- Compliant With PCI Rev. 2.2 Specifications. Integrated PCI DMA engines
- Compatible with Win 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Win NT4.0
A Closer Look
- Up to 3 times faster than USB 2.0.
- Easily hot-swap SATA devices.
- Internal and external Serial ATA ports
- Easy Installation
- Includes Low Profile PCI bracket
- SATA PCI Card
- Low Profile Bracket
- SATA Driver
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
Warranty provided by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
UPC No: 844767003559
Mfg Part No: UGT-ST200
( Length:5, Width:2, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Vantec Thermal Technologies logos are registered trademarks of Vantec Thermal Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.