Q-See DVR PCI Card (4-channel) Product Details
Q-See QSPDVR04 4-Channel PC Based DVR PCI Card
QSPDVR04 is a PCI Card installed in a PC that will display and record live video from the camera connected to the Harddrive in PC. It has 4 channels video input, the maximum display/recording rate is 25 fps under PAL ·format, and 30 fps under NTSC format.
- Input Type: BNC x 4
- Video Input: 4 Cams
- Audio Input: 1 Ch PC Audio
- Video Output: 1 Ch VGA video output
- Recording Rate: 25 fps(PAL), 30 fps(NTSC)
- Compression format: MPEG4
- Video Resolution: 320x240 (NTSC)?352x288 (PAL)
- Recorder Media: HDD, USB Disk, ZIP, CD-R/W
- Record Mode: Motion/Sensor/Schedule/Manual
- Network: TCP/IP
- I/O Device: 4 Ch Input, 1 Ch Relay Output
- PTZ: Protocol Configurable, Remote Control Capability
- Remote Software: Support Internet Explorer Web Browser
- Not compatible with Vista.
- One PC can use 4 cards simultaneously, with 16 channels video input as the
maximum number. Total resource is 100 fps under PAL format, and 120 fps under
- 1-16 channel video input, 1/4/6/8/13/16 screen display modes are available.
- Multi alarm triggering method: sensor alarm, motion detection, video loss,
and ·HDD sources shortage.
- Support schedule recording mode.
- Video compression format: MPEG4. 5 level recording quality options available,
and the recording frame rate range from 1 to 30 fps adjustable for each channel.
- Recycling recording method available.
- Support multi-channel playback, searching by time/date and recording events,images
can be zoom/capture/save/print/backup.
- Support remote surveillance and PTZ control through web browser, support dynamic domain name.
Minimum System Requirements: Windows 2000/Windows XP. Intel Pentium III 800 (minimum). Only functions with 32 bit operating systems. 256MB RAM. 80GB (recommended). NVIDIA GeForce II MX200 32 MB.
- 4 Channel DVR PCI Card
- Software Installation (Q-See Super DVR)
- Users Manual for each product
- 4 - RCA to BNC connector
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Q-See
Warranty provided by: Q-See
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: QSPDVR04
UPC No: 645439222120
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.7500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Q300-2108
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Q-See logos are registered trademarks of Q-See. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.