1000' Cat5e Cable Product Details
BAFO Cat5e Plenum Cable
BAFO Technologies 1,000-ft. category 5e (Cat5e) solid plenum bulk cable is designed for premise (in-wall) cabling applications in air ducts and drop ceilings. This 24 AWG 4-pair solid cable has a plenum jacket and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. Transition speed up to 100 Mbps, 10 Mbps, 10base-t and Ethernet systems up to 100 Mbps. Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e, draft 11).
- Designed for premise (in-wall) cabling applications in air ducts and drop ceilings
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- 24 AWG 4-pair solid cable with smoke resistant plenum jacket
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: BAFO Technologies
Warranty provided by: BAFO Technologies
UPC No: 800991117714
Mfg Part No: 2-C254-6
( Length:9, Width:14, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 30.9600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- BAFO Technologies logos are registered trademarks of BAFO Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.