Bafo 2M HDMI/DVI-D Cable Product Details
Bafo 2-Meter HDMI To DVI-D Adapter Cable
The HDMI to DVI cables from Bafo are outstanding. A unique combination of materials processing and construction techniques effectively minimize the noise and distortion caused by the data stream timing errors known as digital jitter. The non-linear losses of other DVI/HDMI cables distort the shape and timing of the square waves that make up the signal. Bafo’s technology minimizes these problems providing a distinctly cleaner more vivid picture and improved sound quality. The image is more crisp, detailed, and natural looking. Colors are deeper, more realistic and it adds depth to the image.
- Assures backwards HDMI compatibility with existing DVI products
- Heavy-duty injection-molded HDMI" to DVI-D connectors
- Proprietary design provides clear pictures, free from noise induced digital artifacts
- Precision 100?, quad-shielded design for maximum protection against EMI & RFI interference
- Ultra low-loss nitrogen-injected dielectric insulation for maximum signal transfer, even over long lengths
- Multiple-conductor, multi-stranded 6N OFHC copper construction
- Supports ALL HDTV formats & resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 with vivid 24-bit color depth
- UL/CSA listed, CL-3/FT-4 rated for custom installation applications
- 2 meters
Manufactured by: BAFO Technologies
Warranty provided by: BAFO Technologies
UPC No: 800991102499
Mfg Part No: HDMI-DVI-2M
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- BAFO Technologies logos are registered trademarks of BAFO Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.