Spyder2PRO Studio Product Details
The New Standard for Professional Monitor Calibration.
Spyder2PRO Studio features the all new Spyder2 colorimeter and pro-level monitor calibration software to create precise ICC display profiles for your CRT, LCD, or notebook display. FREE bonus software includes nik Color Efex Pro 2.0 Standard Edition, PANTONE® colorist, and ColorVision® DoctorPRO to enhance, edit, correct, and specify colors on your images, screens, and printers.
The sleek, dual-phase Spyder2 hardware features precise calibration and highly accurate ICC profiles for CRT, LCD and laptop displays. The new software and graphical user interface provides ease-of-use previously unavailable in professional-level monitor calibration products. FREE bonus software is also provided in the package including nik Color Efex Pro 2.0 Standard Edition, PANTONE® colorist, and ColorVision® DoctorPRO to enhance, edit, correct, and specify colors on your images, screens, and printers. The Spyder2PRO Studio allows you to easily calibrate all of your monitors at a truly affordable price.
Spyder2's state-of-the-art optical science and new light detectors deliver
a five-fold increase in sensitivity. A new filter pack system and patent-protected
light baffle further increase the accuracy of on-screen color. Improvements
to the calibration software utilize sophisticated gray balance and tonal response
algorithms to produce superior color images, including exceptionally smooth
gradient steps, life-like flesh tones and neutral grays.
- Innovative, Next Generation Spyder2 Colorimeter
The new standard for on-screen color accuracy. Precisely calibrate your display and produce accurate ICC profiles for your CRT, LCD and laptop.
- State-of-the-Art Optical Science
Advanced photo sensors and color filter system provide a 5-fold increase in color sensitivity and consistent color readings. The new precision-molded filter pack and patent-protected light baffle produces accurate LCD display characterization.
- Sleek, Dual-Phase Hardware Design
Cutting-edge industrial design offers effortless LCD, CRT and notebook calibration.
- Multiple Monitor Calibration and Matching
Allows you to calibrate and profile multiple monitors on a single system or across an entire studio. (Mac and Windows)
- Exceptional Ease-of-Use with Wizard Software
Spyder2PRO software walks you through the entire calibration process with its intuitive interface. Comprehensive help screens guide you through each step to achieve your desired color setting.
- Exclusive Automated Black and White Luminance Adjustments
Spyder2PRO software automatically reads the current white and black luminance values for use in precision targeting, providing more consistent calibration results.
- Intelligent Whitepoint Correction Routines
Spyder2PRO software automatically determines the most efficient method of white balancing for your monitor and settings.
- Advanced Features for the Professional
Spyder2PRO software provides custom response curve targeting, colorimeter and information windows, custom targeting, ICC 2.0 and 4.0 support.
- Sophisticated Gray Balance and Tonal Response Algorithms
Provides demanding users with exceptionally smooth gradient steps and neutral grays.
- Unique Before and After Viewing Feature
Allows you to compare your display with and without calibration
Minimum System Requirements: CRT, LCD or notebook display(s). Windows®
2000 or XP. Mac OS X10.2 or better. USB port.
- All new Spyder2 Colorimeter
- All new Spyder2PRO pro-level monitor calibration software (site license)
- FREE nik Color Efex Pro 2.0 Standard Edition software
- FREE PANTONE® colorist software
- FREE ColorVision® DoctorPRO software
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ColorVision
Warranty provided by: ColorVision
UPC No: 854354000472
Mfg Part No: GPU128
( Length:11, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.9500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ColorVision logos are registered trademarks of ColorVision. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.