CoPilot Live Laptop 7 Product Details
CoPilot CP7US-USB Live Laptop 7 GPS Receiver with USB (USA)
Get Live. Get Connected. Get Anywhere. With features like advanced Text-to-Speech, wireless two-way messaging, vehicle location and itinerary updates, and Points-of-Interest Notification, going "live" means that you're always one step ahead.
The CoPilot Live Laptop 7 integrates seamlessly with your laptop and a USB GPS receiver (included) to provide a full GPS service.
The safe and easy interface includes optimized menu items, customizable display, zoom modes, a new color scheme, and cleaner map displays. It guides you effortlessly through the updated US Map, including over 7 million miles of roads, 100 million addresses, and 3 million points of interest. In addition, it also contains 31,000 new and updated exit numbers throughout the US.
Experience the CoPilot Difference.
- Optimized Menu Items for easy access
- Customizable Display lets you choose among the following: Current Road, Crossroad, Time, Speed, Elevation, Nearest Town, and Lat/Long Position
- Zoom Modes let you quickly adjust the map to show you your Current Position, Next Turn or Complete Trip
- New Color Scheme and Cleaner Map Displays for quick and easy reference.
- Text Messages sent from home or office to the vehicle include large, customizable, one-touch response buttons to ensure driver safety
- Real-Time Tracking of your travels by friends, family and loved ones over a secure Internet connection
- Itinerary Updates enable friends and coworkers to send new destinations directly to your navigation system
- Text-to-Speech engine enhances safety - text message and itinerary updates are spoken out loud, keeping you focused on the road ahead.
- Over 250,000 new and updated roads for a total of over 7 million miles of roads, 100 million addresses, and 3 million points of interest.
- 31,000 new and updated exit numbers throughout the US.
- Text-to-Speech and Voice Recognition Engine uses the latest in voice technology to speak detailed turn instructions and respond to your voice commands.
- Avoid/Favor Roads lets you customize CoPilot's routing to take you the way you want to go.
- Approaching POI Notification can notify you as you approach Points-of-Interest along your route.
- 3rd Party GPS Support lets you use CoPilot with any NMEA standard GPS receiver.
- Draggable Maps let you move the map display by clicking and dragging your mouse.
- Customizable POI Feature allows you to add POIs to existing POI categories or create new categories of your own.
- Included in package : CoPilot Live | Laptop 7; Street-level maps for US; Highway level maps for Mexico; High-performance CoPilot GPS receiver; Quick Start Guide
Minimum System Requirement for Software
- Microsoft Windows 98 (2nd Edition), 2000, ME, XP
- IBM compatible PC (laptop required for in-car navigation)
- 266 MHz Pentium II processor (or equivalent)
- 4x CD-ROM drive (12x CD-ROM drive recommended if using CD as data source)
- 32 MB RAM
- 130 MB of available hard disk space
- USB Connection required
- Speakers and sound card required for voice technology
- Microphone required for voice recognition.
- GPS Receiver Unit
- USB Cable
- 2 Data CDs
Manufactured by: ALK Technologies
Warranty provided by: ALK Technologies
UPC No: 766560711113
Mfg Part No: CP7US-USB
( Length:9, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.2600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ALK Technologies logos are registered trademarks of ALK Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.