EXPANSION SHELF EBELEN 676679502-1 Product Details
HP Color Laserjet 5550n Laser Printer
Experience brilliant print quality from a reliable and easy-to-use wide-format color laser printer -- a new standard in the office.
Color communicates more effectively
Color is proving itself as a business tool with a clear return on investment. Studies show that color improves comprehension, increases readership, accelerates learning, and reflects a professional image. More than ever before, businesses are discovering a need to produce high-quality color documents. The HP Color LaserJet 5550 series printer puts you in control of the color printing process.
- Up to 600 x 600 black dpi
- Up to 27 black pages per minute
- USB cable connectivity
- Empower your business with up to 11 by 17 inch color laser printing.
Dazzle your audience with stunning output from this feature-rich, value-packed printer.
- Create accurate color, precise drawings, and great images.
Featuring HP ImageREt 3600, a suite of advanced printing technologies, the printer automatically provides professional, superior print quality. Plus, the uniform size and spherical shape of HP toner particles in HP Color LaserJet Smart print cartridges ensure a broad range of colors and precise placement for accurate color and excellent image reproduction.*
- Expand the range of printing options in your office.
Get the versatility you need with up to four media trays that offer an input capacity of up to 2,100-sheets and extensive media support, including a variety of sizes and weights from 16 to 53 lb (60 to 200 g/m2).
- Unleash a proven performer
With printing speeds up to 27 pages per minute (ppm), and a first-page-out speed of under 16 seconds, you will never have to wait long for your documents.
- Redefine your printing experience
Expand your printing potential and print even complex documents with images in no time with a 533 MHz processor, 288 MB RAM, networking throughput speeds of up to 6 MB per second (via the optional HP Jetdirect 620n Fast Ethernet print server), and an optional 20 GB hard disk with 22 MB per second throughput speed.
- Create a world of choices
Enjoy intelligent printing solutions such as blank page suppression and direct PDF printing. Add wireless printing with the optional HP Jetdirect 680n 802.11b wireless Ethernet internal print server, or take advantage of built-in XHTML printing that allows you to print from Bluetooth®-enabled devices, such as your mobile phone or PDA, with the optional HP bt1300 adapter.
- Step up to improved reliability and fewer paper jams
HP delivers dependable printing with a proven design and a robust monthly duty cycle of up to 160,000 sheets.
- Save time and effort with easy, front-door access
With one access point to supplies and only four, all-in-one print cartridges to order and replace, it couldnt be simpler to keep your printer up and running. HP Smart printing supplies work with your printer to provide automatic alerts when a cartridge is low or out, and with HP SureSupply, you can enjoy convenient online ordering.
- Boost productivity with the generous, four-line graphical display
The control panel lets you view supply levels at a glance and provides helpful animations that simplify interaction with the printer.
- Expect consistent print quality
The printer and supplies feature innovative HP Smart printing technology* that uses internal sensors to automatically optimize color density and calibration for high-quality results. Chemically-grown toner formulas and environmental sensors provide reliable performance throughout the life of the cartridge, while lowering overall printing costs.
- Simplify printer management
The HP Embedded Web Server and HP Web Jetadmin let you remotely manage your printer and make it easy to diagnose and stay on top of printer issues.
- Print speed, black (best quality mode): Up to 27 ppm
- Print speed, color (pages per minute): Up to 27 ppm
- First page out, black: Less than 16 sec
- First page out, color: Less than 16 sec
- Processor speed: 533 MHz
- Recommended monthly volume, maximum: Up to 120,000 pages
- Print technology:In-line color laser, direct-to-page printing
- Print quality, black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print quality, color: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Resolution technology: HP ImageREt 3600
- Paper trays, std.: 2
- Paper trays, max.: 5
- Input capacity, std.: Up to 600 sheets
- Input capacity, max.: Up to 2100 sheets
- Standard envelope capacity: Up to 20 envelopes
- Envelope feeder: No
- Output capacity, std.: Up to 250 sheets
- Output capacity, max.: Up to 250 sheets
- Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper): Manual (driver support provided
- Media sizes, std.: Letter, legal, executive, 11 x 17 in, ledger,
envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), statement
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 12.05 x 18.5 in; automatic two-sided printing, Tray 2, 3, 4, 5: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 17 in
- Media types: Paper (plain, light, intermediate, heavy, extra heavy, glossy, heavy glossy, high gloss images, tough, recycle), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock
- Media weight, recommended: Multipurpose tray: 16 to 53 lb (60 to 200 g/m2); automatic two-sided printing unit and trays 2, 3, 4, and 5: 16 to 32 lb (60 to 120 g/m2)
- Memory, std.: 160 MB (128 MB DDR SDRAM, 32 MB of memory on board)
- Memory, max.: 544 MB (512 MB DDR SDRAM, 32 MB of memory on board)
- Memory slots: 2 SDRAM DIMM slots (1 open), 3 CompactFlash slots (2
open for font cards or third-party solutions)
- Connectivity: IEEE 1284-C compliant bidirectional parallel port, USB 1.1 port, HP Jetdirect 620n Fast Ethernet Print Server in EIO slot, 2 open EIO slots, Jetlink port (for third-party paper handling devices)
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 22.7 x 27.7 x 25.2 in
- Weight: 114 lb
Manufactured by: DELL
Warranty provided by: DELL
Mfg Part No: 676679502-1
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 10.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- DELL logos are registered trademarks of DELL. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.