NETSCOUT OneTouch AT G2 Network Assistant & LinkRunner AT 2000 Network Auto-Tester - Ethernet & Wi-Fi Tester, For Copper, Fiber & Wi-Fi Networks, Configurable, One-touch AutoTest - 1TG2-3000-LRAT2Item#: 13604424 | Model#: 1TG2-3000-LRAT2
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
NETSCOUT OneTouch 1TG2-3000-LRAT2 Network Tester Product Details
NETSCOUT OneTouch AT G2 Network Assistant & LinkRunner AT 2000 Network Auto-Tester
Get an advance way of resolving network issues with the NETSCOUT OneTouch AT G2 Network Assistant & LinkRunner AT 2000 Network Auto-Tester. The NETSCOUT OneTouch AT G2 Network Assistant is an all-in-one network tester, designed to detect the network fault in minutes with one-touch AutoTest feature on all types of wired Ethernet with copper or fiber Ethernet networks and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi networks. It is configurable to meet the requirements of network parameter at your office. It also helps in the VoIP analysis by just connecting it between an IP phone and the network. The end-to-end wired and Wi-Fi performance tests lets you validate SLA compliance and ensures smooth application delivery. With support to remote accessibility, the any action that can be performed directly on the OneTouch AT using the touch screen can be performed remotely using a PC, laptop, tablet or smart phone and it also connected to the Link-Live Cloud service. The LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester is the quickest and most complete copper and fiber cable network connectivity tester. This rugged, handheld network connectivity tester speeds troubleshooting and reporting with a comprehensive one-button AutoTest and zero-touch Link-Live cloud reporting. So, order the NETSCOUT OneTouch AT G2 Network Assistant & LinkRunner AT 2000 Network Auto-Tester at the earliest!
- Trouble shoots wired Ethernet with copper or fiber and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi networks
- 5.7” touchscreen
- One-touch AutoTest feature
- VoIP analysis
- Remote accessibility with PC, laptop, tablet or smart phone
- Connected to Link-Live Cloud service
- Includes : OneTouch AT 1TG2-3000 Ethernet and Wi-Fi Tester as well as the LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester and their accessories
- a) 1TG2-3000 Contents - 10/100/1000 Mbps copper/fiber and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac test module, Versiv platform, two 1G SX SFP fiber transceivers, external directional antenna with mounting clip, SD card, frame carry strap, hand strap, AC adapter and line cord, USB flash drive, WireView #1-6, RJ45 patch cable and coupler, carrying case, getting started guide, and resource CD with user manual.
- b) LRAT-2000 Contents: LinkRunner AT 2000 tester with Li-ion battery, Wireview Cable ID #1, RJ-45 coupler, LinkRunner AT Manager software CD, USB cable, Getting Started Guide and soft case
Manufactured by: NetScout
Warranty provided by: NetScout
Mfg Part No: 1TG2-3000-LRAT2
Shipping Weight: 16.8247 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NetScout logos are registered trademarks of NetScout. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.