Fellowes 420C Product Details
This powerful shredder provides superior performance for large offices. Durable steel cutters accept credit cards, staples and small paper clips, while a designated safety slot accepts CDs. Exclusive Turbo Jam Release button powers through jams. Wide throat allows feeding of 80-column continuous paper. Extra large wastebin and auto start/stop provide simple, convenient operation. Shuts off automatically and alerts operator when a jam occurs, wastebasket is full or door is ajar. Recommended Shredder Users: 10 or more; Run Time: Continuous; Shredder Type: Cross-Cut; Motor HP: 1.9.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Heavy-duty 1.9 HP shredder with auto start/stop anti-paper jammer accepting up to 24 sheets at once through a 12" throat, cutting 5/32" x 1 1/8" shreds with a waste bin capacity of 32 gal. featuring overload protection and manual reverse. Separate slot for CDs and credit cards.
- Superior performance for large offices.
- Durable steel cutters; designated safety slot.
- Turbo Jam Release button.
- Wide throat.
- Extra large wastebin and auto start/stop.
- Shuts off automatically and alerts operator when a jam occurs, wastebasket is full or door is ajar.
- In-door supply holder.
Manufactured by: Fellowes
Warranty provided by: Fellowes
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: 38425
UPC No: 077511384257
Box Size: ( Length:37, Width:24, Depth:17)
Shipping Weight: 70.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: F180-4300
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Fellowes logos are registered trademarks of Fellowes. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.