Contour 3560 Surf Mount Replacement FootItem#: C256-0054 | Model#: 3560
Currently Out Of Stock!
Contour Surf Mount Replacement Foot Product Details
Contour 3560 Surf Mount Replacement Foot
Get a new exasperating control over the waves with the new Contour Surf Mount Replacement Foot! Its unique foot dynamics lets you steer and capture the waves like never before. It is cemented to the surfing board by an adhesive pad that securely attaches to your surf/wake board. The connection achieved is strong enough to withstand extreme waves and weather conditions. Its gliding kind of maneuverability is achieved by the 360-degree rotating base with a rubber ball joint letting you go with your mind. Now you can take out your worn-out old surfing foot with complete peace of mind that you are replacing it with a better one. The control and flexibility in use lends you hand in developing your angling skills and improve your floating time. Surf like an expert with the Contour 3560 Surf Mount Replacement Foot!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Adhesive pad; securely attaches to your surf/wake board
- 360-degree rotating base with a rubber ball joint; for extreme maneuverability
- High quality material; withstands extreme waves and weather conditions
Manufactured by: Contour
Warranty provided by: Contour
Limited Warranty: 6 months parts; 6 months labor
Mfg Part No: 3560
UPC No: 7935735999332
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C256-0054
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Contour logos are registered trademarks of Contour. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.