CyberPower / CPS140CHI / AC Mobile Surge Protector Product Details
CyberPower CPS140CHI ACMobile Power 140Watts
The AC Mobile Power converts 12v battery power to standard AC "Plug-In" Power! The AC Mobile Power is the perfect solution for powering mobile electronics anywhere a 12v power source is available. Now you can power your laptops, cell phones, PDAs, video game consoles, portable DVD players, and digital cameras on the road. It is designed to fit all standard cupholders and also lays flat for dashboard mounting.
- Output Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Output Power:140 Watts
- Input Voltage: 10.8VDC-15.8VDC
- Input Current: 12A MAX
- Overload: Surge Protected
- Number of Outlets: One AC and One DC
- Dimensions: 2.25 x 2.25 x 6
A Closer Look
- Powers Laptops, Portable DVD Players, and Other Electronics
- Provides Up To 140 Watts of AC Power
- "Plug-in" Power Eliminates the Need for Spare Batteries
- 2-in-1 Connection Fits Both Auto and Airline Power Receptacles
- Built-in Splitter Provides AC and DC Simultaneously
- Auto-Shutdown Feature Protects Your Car's Battery From Draining
- Built-in Surge Protection Allows for Safe Usage During Car Startup and Shutdown
- 2 Year Warranty
- AC Mobile Power Unit with Airplane Port
- Removable Auto Adapter
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
UPC No: 649532481408
Mfg Part No: CPS140CHI
( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.