Microsoft M20-00013 Notebook Optical Mouse Product Details
Microsoft M20-00013 Notebook Optical Mouse
Work in comfort at home and on the go with the Microsoft M20-00013 Notebook Optical Mouse. The mouse features Microsoft Optical Technology for smooth, accurate performance. Contoured for comfort and scaled-down in size, Microsoft M20-00013 Notebook Optical Mouse is always good to go. The unique clear scroll wheel lets you move through documents and Web sites quickly without clicking on the scroll bar. This mouse was designed for travel. Optical accuracy and the convenient scroll wheel ensure smooth performance when you are on the go.
Optical technology refers to the use of an optical sensor to track mouse movement, rather than the traditional use of mechanical parts. As a result, optical mouse products work on most surfaces and offer you better durability, increased speed and accuracy, and consistent performance.
The optical sensor performs best on surfaces with detail to track. It will not function on surfaces without visible detail (such as glass) or surfaces on which it has a reflection (such as mirrors or glossy surfaces). The optical sensor may also have difficulty tracking on highly repetitive patterns (such as printed magazine or newspaper photographs, which often are composed of many dots per inch).
Ambidextrous design makes working more comfortable, whether you mouse with your left or right hand.
Navigate documents and Web pages effortlessly without using the on-screen scroll bar, saving time and effort.
A Closer Look
- Increased Speed and Accuracy The optical sensor uses digital technology to track pointing device movement, so you'll experience greater accuracy at any speed.
- Consistent Performance With no mouse ball or moving parts to keep clean, the optical sensor stays precise, and the mouse and corresponding cursor move smoothly.
- Works On Most Surfaces The optical sensor works on nearly any surface*, so you no longer need a mouse pad. You can use it on your desk, the kitchen counter, or even your pant leg.
- Less Frequent Cleaning The recessed lens is enclosed and never touches your desk, so you hardly ever have to clean it.
- Durability A mouse with an optical sensor lasts longer than a conventional mouse, because it has no moving parts to wear down over time.
- Convenient Portability
- Comfort for Either Hand
- Clear Scroll Wheel
- Microsoft Windows® 98
- Windows Millennium Edition
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows XP
- MAC OS 10.1
- Available USB port
- Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse with USB Cable
- User's Manual
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: M20-00013
UPC No: 805529815995
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-1711
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.