Grandtec Hi-Vision II VGA to HDTV ConverterItem#: G126-1036 | Model#: GHV-2000
Currently Out Of Stock!
Grandtec Hi-Vision II Product Details
The HiVision II offers the truest conversion available between a PC and an HDTV. The clarity of the HDTV display is directly related to how close the VGA out is in dimensions and pixels to the HDTV format.
For instance, 640x480 is EXACTLY the same as 480p, so the HDTV display will be that of a true monitor in clarity. 1024x768 is closest to 720p and will generally look best on that HDTV resolution.
- Performance will vary slightly depending upon the HDTV.
- Vertical/Horizontal Position and Size Adjustments
- Selectable HDTV output
- No software required for conversion
- VGA IN and VGA OUT for simultaneous HDTV/CRT viewing
- VGA Output
- High-definition Television (or other video display device) with Y.Pb.Pr
input (Component Video) supporting at least 480p.
WORKS WITH MOST HDTVs, BUT COMPATIBILITY MAY VARY
A Closer Look
- Hi-Vision II Converter
- User's Manual
- VGA pass-through cable
- D4 to Component (Y.Pb.Pr) w/RCA connectors
- Power adapter
Manufactured by: Grandtec USA
Warranty provided by: Grandtec USA
UPC No: 768267091222
Mfg Part No: GHV-2000
( Length:6, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Grandtec USA logos are registered trademarks of Grandtec USA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.