Sabrent 2.5" USB 2.0 to IDE/PATA Aluminum Hard Drive EnclosureItem#: M501-1010 | Model#: SBT-ESU25
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $7.50 (50%)
Sabrent 2.5" Enclosure Product Details
Sabrent 2.5" USB 2.0 to IDE/PATA Aluminum Hard Drive Enclosure
The Sabrent 2.5" USB 2.0 to IDE/PATA Aluminum Hard Drive Enclosure comes as a perfect solution for transferring data rapidly and easily. Its USB 2.0 interface permits you to transfer date at speeds of up to 480Mbps. You can easily install any 2.5" IDE Notebook Hard Drive to your computer through an available USB 2.0 port. This ultra light and durable aluminum case dispels heat effectively. The device is also everse compatible with USB 1.1 specification. It is equipped with an LED indicator for power and action status. Additional features like hot swappable and plug & play makes is more appealing. Choose this Sabrent 2.5" USB 2.0 to IDE/PATA Aluminum Hard Drive Enclosure to save quality time while transferring data.
What It Is And Why You Need It.
- USB 2.0; for speedy data transfer of speeds up to 480Mbps
- 2.5" IDE hard drive; provides easy access on PC or Notebook
- Hot swappable; for easy removal and replacement of the drive without shutting down the system
- LED indicator; shows power and action status
- Ultra light aluminum case; provides heat dissipation
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sabrent
Warranty provided by: Sabrent
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SBT-ESU25
UPC No: 188218000507
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M501-1010
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sabrent logos are registered trademarks of Sabrent. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.