The INport allows you to record from your stereo to your computer and digitally save all your LPs, tapes and other music. Its unique design is unlike anything else around and has been built for exceptional audio performanc. With ultra high fidelity inclusions such as internal ground loop isolation, the INport provides a studio grade interface for recording perfection.
So, you've got a stack of LP records and tapes sitting around gathering dust. Some of those you probably can't even buy as CDs. With Xitel's INport, you can now record all your favourite vinyl and tapes back into your computer with crystal clear fidelity. Archive them, turn them into CDs, or even turn them into MP3s.
Unlike a computer soundcard, the INport has been designed using the latest professional recording technology. That's what enables it to perform so much better than a soundcard. The inclusion of an advanced rendering engine and full ground loop isolation ensures outstanding performance with full dynamic response. It even comes as a complete kit with absolutely everything you'll need to get up and going. There hasn't been an easier way to record back into your PC and digitally save the natural vibrance of all your music!
Built-In Ground Loop Isolation—Why It Matters!
The INport doesn’t just give you awesome fidelity, it also includes a built in ground loop isolator to prevent annoying ground loops.
A ground loop occurs through differences in resistance in your home or apartment electrical wiring. When a computer or audio component is connected to your stereo, a path is provided for electricity to flow from one wall socket to another as the electrical system tries to balance itself. This can introduce a background hum into your recordings.
The INport has a built in ground loop isolator that works by breaking the earth between your computer and stereo to ensure no ground path exists for current from electrical imbalances to flow. This protects your equipment and stops annoying speaker hum. We’ve made the INport a total audiophile solution that backs up its amazing performance with the very best in ground loop protection!
- Record from your home stereo using your desktop or notebook as a piece of high fidelity recording equipment.
- Save LPs, tapes and other music digitally on your hard drive as high quality wav files. Edit them, convert them into MP3s, or even turn them into CDs. (you'll need your own burner and burner software to make CDs)
- Bypass inferior soundcards with advanced USB digital rendering technology. Utilize the INport's professional gold plated RCA inputs to enhance all your audio.
- Includes full ground loop isolation to ensure your recordings remain crystal clear and free from hum.
- Comes with revolutionary CFB Software that makes recording back into your computer an absolute breeze. Watch as levels are automatically set and tracks are divided into individual songs. The INport runs with all other Windows compatible recording and editing software, so you can also use your own favourite recording programs.
- Custom input sensitivity fine-tuned for the specific needs of high fidelity line level recording. Connect mini-systems through to state of the art amplifiers with exactly the right level of gain.
- Installs simply by plugging into a USB port – watch the INport automatically load without the need for any special drivers.
- Comes with all interconnection cables, including 30 feet of studio grade RCA audio cable for free!
A Closer Look
- Why it Sounds So good
You'll be amazed at how good the INport sounds! Unlike other computer audio products, the INport incorporates technology and design features found in professional studio equipment. That's what gives it the ability to turn your computer into a powerful recording device.
- USB Digital Interface
Being a USB interface means that installing the INport is as easy as plugging it into any USB port on your computer. All music is recorded from your stereo as an optimum signal and sent digitally to your computer for the ultimate in audio performance. We've packed the INport full of the latest technology, making it simpler than ever to use.
- Customized High Fidelity Input
All of INport's high-grade components have been carefully selected to work together in providing an exceptionally pure and dynamic signal. From gold plated terminals through to fully customized ground loop isolation, the INport has been carefully built to exacting audiophile standards for flawless performance.
- Powerful Digital Engine
The INport provides amazing sound quality through its advanced external design and sophisticated digital engine. This ensures you're only ever recording the cleanest possible signal, something that only a dedicated audio interface can provide.
- Shielded Studio Audio Cable
Included with the INport is a fully shielded, high definition interconnection cable with gold plated RCA jacks for excellent conductivity and premium signal transmission. The 30 feet (9 meters) of included cable has been specifically matched with the input characteristics of the INport to offer a no compromise solution in joining computers with stereo and HiFi systems. Nothing sounds better!
Minimum System Requirements Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 or XP; Built-in USB Port; Pentium 300MHz or equivalent; 32MB RAM; CD-ROM drive
- Xitel INport Module
- 30-foot RCA to RCA Shielded Studio Audio Cable
- USB to USB Cable
- Software CD
- Manual & Warranty
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Manufactured by: Xitel
Warranty provided by: Xitel
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: HFL-I1-X1
UPC No: 643153062589
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:9, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: X155-1004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Xitel logos are registered trademarks of Xitel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.