US Modular 2GB USB 2.0 QuikDrive Product Details
US Modular USB 2.0 QuikDrive™ - 2GB
Have files? Need to travel? Leave the laptop at home and take a QuikDrive. QuikDrive by US Modular is a portable flash storage drive that allows you to easily store and transfer files via the USB port on any computer. QuikDrive is proudly assembled and packaged in the USA, and is Windows and Mac compatible.
Imagine having your hard drive with you on the go—and it could fit in the palm of your hand. You could store, transfer and carry your data with you wherever you go! Once plugged into the USB port, US Modular's QuikDrive is detected by the computer and recognized as a removable disk. You may start saving/transferring your business or personal data just like your computers own hard drive. QuikDrive's security helps keep confidential data secured. No physical drive or external power supply is needed. Hot Plug and Play, large capacity, small dimension, light weight and high reliability are standard features.
- Hot Plug and Play
- Compact size and light weight
- Supports USB Specification 1.1/2.0
- LED indicates power and busy
- Full compliance with Universal Serial Bus Specification v2.0
- USB 2.0 data transfer rate up to 480Mbps at "High Speed"
- USB 2.0 is 40X faster than USB 1.1
- Speed: Read 8M bit/sec, Write 6.4M bit/sec (Max)
- USB self-powered, No external power required
- Plug it into any USB port, it looks and functions just like another hard drive
- No driver needed for Windows ME/2000/XP (Needs Driver for 98/98SE), Linux® kernel version 2.4.10 or above, Mac OS 9.x
- More than 10 years data retention
- Weight: 0.67oz (19g)
- Operating Temperatures: 0° C to 50° C
- Storage Temperatures: - 20° C to 80° C
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 85%
- Sequential read/write: 915 KB / 613 KB
- Vibration resistance: 15G
- Shock Resistant: more than 1000G
Manufactured by: US Modular
Warranty provided by: US Modular
UPC No: 0833182009116
Mfg Part No: USBF2-2GB
( Length:5, Width:2, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- US Modular logos are registered trademarks of US Modular. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.