POE ADAPTER 5V OR 12V OUT Product Details
D-LinkDWL-P200 Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter
D-Link, an industry leader in networking, introduces the DWL-P200 Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter. The DWL-P200 delivers both data and electrical power to Ethernet-enabled devices using a single Ethernet cable. Using Power over Ethernet, you eliminate the need to place an Ethernet-enabled device, such as a wireless access point, near a power outlet, giving you more freedom in placement.
The DWL-P200 Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter is simple to install, requiring no tools and no software. Its compact size makes implementation of the DWL-P200 easy. Plug the base unit into a power outlet, and then connect the terminal unit to your network device using any standard Ethernet cable. Once set up, the terminal device unit can output power to any compatible 5V or 12V Ethernet-enabled device.
The DWL-P200 simplifies your installation of Ethernet-enabled devices, such as an Internet camera or wireless access points, by allowing you to place it beyond the range of standard power outlets. You can now mount these devices to a ceiling or outside without placing them near a power supply.
With the DWL-P200 Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter, both power and data can be transmitted up to 328 feet (100m)using standard Ethernet cabling with virtually no reduction in data throughput. Use the DWL-P200 with Ethernet-enabled devices where power outlets are not readily available.
- Provides DC power to a network device such as wireless access point or internet camera
- Transmit power and data over one cable up to 328'
- Easy plug-n-play installation
- Adjustable 5V or 12V power output
- Includes base and terminal units, AC and DC power cables
Manufactured by: D-Link
Warranty provided by: D-Link
Mfg Part No: DWL-P200
UPC No: 790069268434
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-E01612
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- D-Link logos are registered trademarks of D-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.