XFX GeForce 6800 Product Details
XFX GeForce 6800 Video Card
The groundbreaking new NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6800 graphics processing units (GPUs) and their revolutionary technologies power worlds where reality and fantasy meet; worlds in which new standards are set for visual realism and quality, performance, and video functionality. The GeForce 6800 GPUs deliver powerful, elegant graphics to drench your senses, immersing you in unparalleled worlds of visual effects for the ultimate PC experience.
12-pipe GPU Architecture
Texture Filtering and Blending
NOTE: This Video Card requires a connection to your PC's internal power supply in order to operate.
A Closer Look
- CineFX 3.0 Engine
Powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
- UltraShadow II Technology
Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, like id Software's Doom III, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. Second-generation technology delivers more than 4× the shadow processing power over the previous generation.
- 64-Bit Texture Filtering and Blending
Based on the OpenEXR technology from Industrial Light & Magic, NVIDIA’s 64-bit texture implementation sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending.
- Intellisample 3.0 Technology
The industry’s fastest and highest quality antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Extends performance and quality gains to higher resolutions and antialiasing levels.
- nView Multi-display Technology
The nView hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- NVIDIA AGP 8x Tech Brief
- NVIDIA CineFX 3.0 Tech Brief
- NVIDIA GeForce 6 Series Image Quality Tech Brief
- NVIDIA Intellisample Technology Tech Brief
- NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager Guide
- NVIDIA nView Multi-Display Tech Brief
- NVIDIA UltraShadow II Tech Brief
- Technology Guide: Dual Monitors
- Video Card FAQs
- Video Card Installation Guide
Manufactured by: XFX
Warranty provided by: XFX
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: PVT40KND
UPC No: 778656039834
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P450-8606
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- XFX logos are registered trademarks of XFX. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.