The 3Com USB Network Interface is an out-of-the-box network connection
solution that takes advantage of the new USB (Universal Serial Bus) on
PCs. Now you can get a network connection-without opening up your PC and
installing a conventional network interface card (NIC). The USB Network
Interface works with all PCs equipped with a USB port and Windows 98/ME
or Windows 2000 operating system.
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3-LAN , Plug and Play
- Connectivity Technology: Cable - 10Base-T
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet
- Interface Type: USB
- Device Type: Network adapter
- No need to open up PCs
- Share one Internet connection among several PCs
- Share files, printers and other peripherals
- Easy to install. Plugs into the USB port at the back of your PC-no
need to open up your PC.
- All-in-one solution. Everything you need to get connected comes in
one package, including an easy-to-follow installation guide with point-and-click
- Compact and unobtrusive. It won''t consume valuable desk space and
does not require an external power supply.
- Compatible with most new PCs. Works with any PC equipped with a USB
port and Windows 98 operating system.
- Provides the benefits of Ethernet networking. Once connected to an
Ethernet network, users can share peripherals, transfer files, share
a connection to the Internet, and much more.
- Provides flexibility and increases uptime. The 3Com USB Network Interface
can be added, removed, or swapped with other USB peripherals while your
PC is up and running.
- Compatible with existing LAN installations. Provides an assured high-speed network connection via standard 10/100BASE-T Ethernet.
- One Year Limited Warranty
Mfg Part No:
Shipping Weight: pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- logos are registered trademarks of . All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.